One of my absolute favorite things about the blogs I read is Friday link-ups. Since I’m pretty sure I’m related to 80% of my readers, I’m going to venture a guess that a lot of you have no clue what I’m talking about. It’s quite simple, really – just a bunch of links to interesting stuff a blogger has discovered around the web in the past week.
I’ve been wanting to do this here, but always seem to think of it late in Friday’s nap. This time, I’ve planned ahead!
For your browsing pleasure, here are some of my favorite finds around the web this week.
- Wine experts share their top <$20 wines for summer
- Tips for teaching your toddler to eat anything (that you want him to eat, ahem)
- How to store produce without plastic (via The Kitchn)
- Did you see these stunning portraits of Olympic athletes?
- This is hilarious – especially after Monday’s post
- I always feel giddy when someone I know is on TV – check out a talented high school pal of mine on the keys with Regina Spektor on Fallon (and catch last night’s Colbert Report rerun to see him again!)