What a perfect assignment from Operation Nice: Make a list of the places you love. I love places! Here goes…
- Under the shade of a tree, drinking coffee, with nowhere to rush off to.
- The Omaha Farmer’s Market at 8 am on a sunny day.
- Granny & Gramps’s garden, particularly to pick something fresh.
- Grandma’s back porch, having a chat.
- At my parents’ house, remembering everything and everyone.
- Rethymno, Crete, Greece, thinking about how wonderful it might be to disappear to there.
- Arenal Observatory Lodge, sipping some suds on the porch, soaking up the silence and volcano pops.
- Austin, Texas, eating some fantastic Tex-Mex and hanging with great folks.
- Beneath the wide open blue sky.
- The Louvre in Paris – I must go back!
- On the trail with J.
- Behind the camera.
- In the sunshine, with a breeze, smiles & good company.